Help me stock my biocube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slitherbomb

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a 14g biocube with about 30 pounds of sand and 10 pounds of LR. I have 1 blue green chromis and 1 percula clownfish. Should I get my chromis and friend? I was thinking 1 mire chromis and 1 more clown, is my tank big enough?

Hi there,
I am new to the hobby too. But have read alot online.
I have 2 green chromis and 2 clowns in 30 gallon.. But chromis are schooling fish so do need atleast 5 Odd numbers always. IMO keep one chromis and go for one more clownfish make sure the other one is larger or smaller than the one u have Or aggression will start I am sure u know that.
Its awesome to see them swim together and sleep side by side on the sand. They are like drunk sailer on the ground.

As far as more, u can have firefish. Depending on the size of fish and skimmer you have.

Hope that helped a bit.. Cheers.

Yeah my clown and chromis are buddies lol but my chromis is really timid and when I turn off the lights, he starts panicking and goes to a corner near the surface and I want him to have someone else. Should I just get 2 more chromis to keep it odd, or just 1?

Back
Top Bottom