Help!! My fish are dying 1 by 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You cannot put an Oscar in a 30gal. No chance! It might be 2inches now bug oscars grow FAST and they make so much mess it's unbelievable.

yeah i know my roomy has a huge one in his 45 tall. so im just gana get a small one and when it grows too big move him away. but cmon, 2inches wont turn in to 5 inches until atleast a year or two!

DukeNukem713 said:
yeah i know my roomy has a huge one in his 45 tall. so im just gana get a small one and when it grows too big move him away. but cmon, 2inches wont turn in to 5 inches until atleast a year or two!

A 2inch Oscar will be 4 inches in less than a month. It will be 6 inches before 2 months. You CANNOT put an Oscar in a small tank.

probably some jack dempseys, flowerhorns, maybe en electric ram if i have the money. and definitely an oscar. i dont want huge cichlids i just want like 2inch ones so i can watch them grow.

No jack dempseys, and no flowerhorns. Putting those all in a 30 gallon, imagine the aggression levels and size of these fish! No oscars either.

I would save the ram for when your tank is stable and cycled.

alright im just gana stop posting what fish im going to put into the tank i think thats a better idea lol

DukeNukem713 said:
alright im just gana stop posting what fish im going to put into the tank i think thats a better idea lol

Or you could take the advice that experienced members are sharing with you to help provide your fish a good home and give you a healthy, enjoyable aquarium experience.

Or you could take the advice that experienced members are sharing with you to help provide your fish a good home and give you a healthy, enjoyable aquarium experience.

You're asking too much.

He obviously doesn't want to take any advice offered to him or do any research. My suggestion is to let the thread die. No use beating a dead horse. :deadhorse:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom