help new set up :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Newkeeperotis

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi I have a tank that has been running for 2 years now but I have decided to take it to the next level and buy a high quality light for natural plants and new decor I am thinking black sand with rocks and drift wood and advice or images for inspiration would be great and are any old rocks safe to use ???

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Check out the planted section. Has some great advice on it. Good lights isn't the only thing you need. If you get too powerful light you will grow lots of algae unless you balance it with ferts and co2.

So do a bit of reading on what you need and check out some aquascapes online. Best to plan ahead rather than work backwards. I know from experience now!

I have only brought the light everything else still needs to be sorted also how long do u need to leave aquarium silicon before it can go in the tank

Gourami, cherry barb, harlequin, neon tetra, otto, Pakistani loach, shrimp that's everything lol it's a community tank :)

Back
Top Bottom