Help planning planted aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Richardwm

Aquarium Advice Activist
Currently I have a 25 gal tall tank. I am running a fluval c3 hob filter. I just bought a new t5 fixture with ho capabilities currently it has 2 24 w t5 6500k lights in it. I have the capability for co2 injection.

With this being said what kind of plants could I plant my tank is 48" tall.

Any help is appreciated.

Currently I have a 25 gal tall tank. I am running a fluval c3 hob filter. I just bought a new t5 fixture with ho capabilities currently it has 2 24 w t5 6500k lights in it. I have the capability for co2 injection.

With this being said what kind of plants could I plant my tank is 48" tall.

Any help is appreciated.

Wow... can I see a picture of the tank? Do my eyes deceive me? 48" tall?!? That's a super tall tank! What is it a column tank or something?

Wow... can I see a picture of the tank? Do my eyes deceive me? 48" tall?!? That's a super tall tank! What is it a column tank or something?

I hope it's a misprint. Getting light to the bottom of a 48" deep tank would be a pain.

Ohhh boy yeah I gusse my phone decided it is 48 " but in real life not iPhone world it's only 24 in my b

That lighting will allow you to grow most any plants except some of the high light carpet plants. In my one 55g with a 2 bulb T5HO fixture I grow most of the same plants I do in my very high light 220 and they do still get decent color even. I do use Geisemann bulbs which I believe helps.

Back
Top Bottom