Help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok great! Because id say they've been up for about two weeks and maybe a couple days. And thanks for the info about water changes!! It was getting annoying, changing out ten gallons ever couple days! I will definitely report back when things start changing.

UPDATE: tested today and ph was 6.5 and nitrite was way off charts still. Changed out three gallons and dosed ammo back to 2ppm.

Good. Test PH again, make sure it's at least 7. If nitrites are that high and the PH drops again you might want to do a full water change which would increase the PH and lower the nitrites, but let it go for now and see what happens.

My nitrate is at about 50 or 60, nitrite is 0, and ammo is going back to 0 within 24 hrs of dosing up. Should I just get one honey gourami with five endless livebearers and 3 Otos, or can I have 2?

Two gouramis? No, they'd likely kill each other especially in that small of a tank. As it is the gourami may go after the endler's but it'll depend on the gourami's personality, some can be pretty aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom