Help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish_lover

Aquarium Advice Freak
I want to get a 10 gallon , but first I need help.... I need help to see if Im missing anything I need because I can't think right now , and also if its to much fish or if they don't do we'll toghether , so here's a pic

image-1992263228.jpg

The tank comes with a filter , and I'll get Gravel I just don't know what kind of gravel I'll get yet , so just tell me nicely ( not rudely ) if I'm missing anything or if the fish don't do we'll toghether or if the tank is to small for one of the fish

Hi, the tank is too small for those tetras, tetras need at least 6 per school. Flame tetras could work though, there nano an will work Cories get to large for a 10 also, I've seen them reach 4 in. Look at khuil loaches instead. Looks like your equipment is in order though :) as for substrate, I use play sand from Home Depot in my tanks, an I love it. It's cheaper then buying gravel, a 50 pound bag for 3.45

are you set on those fish? i dont think any of them are suitable for a 10. i would get some celestial pearl danios and pygmy cories. they are going to cost more, but they are much more suitable for a 10 gallon. nano fish are your best bet for a 10 g

Hi, the tank is too small for those tetras, tetras need at least 6 per school. Flame tetras could work though, there nano an will work Cories get to large for a 10 also, I've seen them reach 4 in. Look at khuil loaches instead. Looks like your equipment is in order though :) as for substrate, I use play sand from Home Depot in my tanks, an I love it. It's cheaper then buying gravel, a 50 pound bag for 3.45

Okay , than can I get 6 flame tetras do you know any other small fish that isn't a schooling fish but that will do good with the flames ?

Okay , than can I get 6 flame tetras do you know any other small fish that isn't a schooling fish but that will do good with the flames ?

A dwarf groumai but that would fully stock it, I would try to over filter it also. Mabye buy a cheap sponge filter

are you set on those fish? i dont think any of them are suitable for a 10. i would get some celestial pearl danios and pygmy cories. they are going to cost more, but they are much more suitable for a 10 gallon. nano fish are your best bet for a 10 g

Well I'm kind of on a budget of under 35 dollars because I only have 35 dollars , XD

Here's what I would do

School of pigmy cories or false Julii's, some neon tetras, a honey gourami, and call it a game

Here's what I would do

School of pigmy cories or false Julii's, some neon tetras, a honey gourami, and call it a game

none of my petstores have those fish , they have neon tetras though , but I though they needed a 20 gallon , and I can't order fish

Back
Top Bottom