Help possible aggressive fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mananhammer

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello all. I have an issue one of my bosemani rainbows lost an eye today (sad) and there appears to be some possible damage on the side where the eye was lost. My stock for the tank includes 2 parkonsoni rainbows, 2 bosemani rainbows, 1 red paradise fish, 1 common pleco, 1 south african rasbora, and one white skirt tetra. I am curious if one of these fish is the culprit. It seems that one of the parkonsoni's is large and likes to chase some of the other fish around. I have looked exhustivly and found that the parkonsonis are non aggresive. But the bosemanis are 1/4th the size of this guy. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you all for your time. Also should there be any precautions taken with one eye? Also i forgot to add this is a 55 gal fresh water aq. I am adding aq salt to it as well. Also a stress coat when i do water changes. Perhaps if i took a pic of the aq maybe some decoration would be helpful?

Back
Top Bottom