help with tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ryan

Aquarium Advice Freak
ok this my 10gallon and it needs help.i dont kno if you can see it in the pics but the camboma is thined out and i got some staghorn. also is there any suggestions you can give me for aquascaping. also any plant suggestions. right now i got ammazon swords,yellow camboma,rotalia species?,anubias nana and i dont remember the red plant.sorry for the bad pics first time with a digital.

Attachments

• pics_001_160.jpg
    pics_001_160.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 28
  • pics_002_135.jpg
    pics_002_135.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 29
  • pics_004_372.jpg
    pics_004_372.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 31
  • pics_005_179.jpg
    pics_005_179.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 33
sorry i forgot that i have 45watts of t8 lighting.also i dose ei schedule and have diy co2.if u need my schedule just ask.

I would recommend either Clover or Elatine triandra for the foreground. Possibly some crypts for the mid and background.

ok thx i was thinking of getting ground cover soon maybe even glosso and do you think i should take out the driftwood and ut the anubias on rock.maybe a cave design. as for the crypts i was thinking of c.pygmy.

I suggested lower light carpet plants because of your lighting. It'll be borderline as to whether or more demanding carpets will grow up. With a 10 gallon tank, you've probably got closer to high light than if you had the very high light you would have with the same ratio of light over a larger tank.

I actually like the driftwood with the anubias and would keep them. The cave design might be nice too though.

C pygmy would be quite nice as would C. x willisii, C. x willisii 'lucens', or some of the C. wendtii varieties.

well this weekend i picked up some c. x willisii. it looks beautiful. im going to get some ground cover once i find some. anyone know of any other good broad leaf background plants because my fanwort isnt doing that good.thanks.

Back
Top Bottom