Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, this is only my fishbowl there's no heater or anything

I know but I've never had any problems, actually out of all the fish I've had (3 batta 2 goldfishes 5 tetras and 6 snails) these have lived the longest

Queenie11 said:
I know but I've never had any problems, actually out of all the fish I've had (3 batta 2 goldfishes 5 tetras and 6 snails) these have lived the longest

Thats only because they're really sturdy fish. And the part where 3 bettas 2 goldfish 5 tetras and 6 snails all passed might be your red flag that somethings up. They're pretty active tropical fish that need 78 degrees and 10 gallons of space.

Well the three battas and 1 goldfish died because I didn't know to decloitanate the water. 3 of the tetras and 2 snails died because the water got dirty (I was on vacation and my nieghbor gave them too much food) the other tetras And the other goldfish idk. But I can't put a filter in a bowl. When I set up my tank I will move them there and and there is a filter and heater but right know I cant

Just be sure that you cycle your tank completely befor you add your fish in it.

No sorry only in my tank and it hasn't been cycled yet I just bought the test kit and gravel late yesterday. I need to clean everything the cycle it.

Back
Top Bottom