Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscarboyzo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have 3 oscars I'm running 2 75 gal .,one Oscar in my room with @ 75 gl all to himself the other 2 Oscar have to share there in the living room they were getting along fine but then one day he'll broke loose !! They started going at it bad!!!! So I separated them with a divider.. I kw they need there room they territorial fish... So went on and got a use 55 gallon and.. Wen bringing it bak home ;(( the guy helping me move it drops his side
, onli the back glass broke into pieces wat CAN I DO?? Help please I don't lk to see my Oscar s lk dat!!

Get another tank just like you were doing already. If you have a large Rubbermaid you could place him in there while you pick up a new tank. I think petco nay even be having their $1/gallon sale.

Also part of the rules of this forum is to not text talk and use the best grammar that you can as people are on this site from all around the world and that does not help the language barrier lol

Thank you very much for your help., I don't speak english very good, imagine writing it .. But I share the same interest in this beautiful fish as all of you, and I sure will make it wrk for my for my oscars.. I luv them .. Love them;) thax . Thank you again.

Back
Top Bottom