Here is a link to a wonderful aquarium log!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

afishoutofh2o

Aquarium Advice Regular
Here is a terrific link to download an Excel Spreadsheet for tracking your aqua tests. I found it on Goldfish Paradise.

The author is Mark (user name:"Cabaloz")

Click on the following file name:Maintenance schedule v1.3.4.xls

A pop-up login appears when you click on this link. If you click cancel you should be able to open the file anyway. If not, membership is free to Goldfish Paradise and worth a look for this tidbit alone!

Check this out!

too bad you cant change the picture of the fish on it.. and the color scheme.. Im pretty good with excell and I didnt see how to do it.. LOL

Nice spreadsheet! I would suggest columns to record water changes, gravel vacs, and filter maintenance. I already use a boring, plain spreadsheet for this, nowhere near as fancy or sophisticates as this one! Great link!

Wow...this spreadsheet has blown mine completely out of the water! greenmaji, you should be able to do it by highlighting the entire color portion you want to change. I just got rid of the pic and replaced with one of mine. Highlight and delete. :D

greenmagi, you can change the picture and colors, all you need to do is go to TOOLS, PROTECTION, UNPROTECT. tHE password is "TINCUP". Then you can edit this doc anyway you want

how did you findout the password.. was it in the thread? LOL :mrgreen:
I tryed the password TINCUP and it didnt work by the way..

What version of excel are you guys using? Im using Excel 2000 and it will not let me right click the goldfish.. I can tell what cells it is tanking up because it wont let me touch those cells either.. I can delete anything else I want now that Ive unlocked it.. :?

greenmagi,
I'll e-mail you the spreadsheet unlocked and you should be able to do what you want. I'm using Office 2k at work and Office 2003 at home. It may be tonight before I can get that to you but I will send it.

"You've Got Mail"

Oh sorry my dyslexia must have kicked in...... :wink:

Did you e-mail me so I can get that to you? I sent you a private message so that you can e-mail me at home.

Back
Top Bottom