Here's Some Shots of My Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha. Yup, but I still can't relate to them because I don't have cichlids. Yet... Maybe an Oscar some day. But that's a discussion for another thread.

I used to keep oscars like 10 years ago LOL. messy dirty fish imo. LOL I'd look at the smaller cichlids they are so colorful and fun to watch.

I'd still have them setup the same way I bet if I had "happy" fish. I'm actually considering using a 10g for a happy fish tank. like danios or tetras maybe glofish, I love them. lol

Thanks for looking! I try something different every time. Still haven't found the perfect tank yet. lol
Awwh haha don't worry you will some day ;) , what do you use to cycle your tanks so i know cause i dont wana go out and buy fish and the cycle not been right! Thanks :)

I use good old fashioned ammonia lol. Since I have so many tanks I havent had to cycle one in awhile. There are soo many good articles on this site about cycling, I suggest you do a quick looksie, It'll save your future fish for sure. :-D

Thanks! Let us know when you need help someone is always on who can help. :) And we want pictures when you start!

+1 yes nice looking tanks you have there, and boy do I mix my pink spotted goby , mine went carpet surfing , thanks to my royal gramma :-/.....

+1 yes nice looking tanks you have there, and boy do I mix my pink spotted goby , mine went carpet surfing , thanks to my royal gramma :-/.....

I hope my gramma leaves mine alone! i dont think they know each other exists yet lol. They are pretty anti social fish

Thanks! Let us know when you need help someone is always on who can help. :) And we want pictures when you start!
Will do pictures of course! haha i just got to wait untill i get paid then im going to start getting my bits and bobs ready for my tank :)

Ok uploading videos of the tanks now. It says fifteen minutes! That seems awful long for like a 2 min video lol

Oh boy!! I've been waiting for this thread :) I didn't realize you have so many tanks!! Lol...I can't wait to see what you do with the LR tank...us this where your pictures and videos are gonna be posted from now on?

Back
Top Bottom