Hi all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leea

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have just started keeping aquariums after a "dry spell" lol. I have just purchased at Juwel rio 180 tank, I have a very fine almost sand substrate and it's going to be well planted and have driftwood. I am thinking about putting in a couple of small South American cichlids, maybe Rams. I am wanting a attractive tank with nice color, any suggestions would be very welcome. I love keeping fish, I am one of those people that cry when one of my fish die lol. All my pets no matter how big or small are my babies lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Apistos, Angels (depends on tank height, probably just one angel), Gouramis (pearl are pretty and shoal, very peaceful!) would work. Oh and Kribs.

There are quite a few you could do. :)

Hopefully that helped, welcome back to the hobby. If you need anything, feel free to PM me.

welcome to the form and I just joined today so glad I am not the only new member. I am still trying to get the hang of things. I hope that we will have a chance to work together or help each other in the near future. Have a blessed day.

Thank you for the lovely welcomes. Thank you for the fish suggestions icydeath, I am doing lots of research on different fish, I have a soft spot for both gouramis and cichlids ?

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Thank you, I will start to post pics as I progress ??

Back
Top Bottom