Hi everyone! Thank you for the welcome!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cagans

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi! My name is Cindy. I have 4 tanks now. I started with the little 3 gal tank that had a betta fish in it, and grew herbs on the upper level. I now have a 55 gal tank, 2 - 10 gallon tanks and a 20 gal tank.

I have been doing tanks for about 4 years now. The large 55 gallon tank that I have is fish only. I put together a 30 and a 35 gal tank, into the 55 because of my plecos. I have three. I bought all of them as babies. They are now about 11 inches long!! So they needed some room. I have mollies and platys, glow fish, and 2 large rainbow fish. As of this morning, I also have 6 new babies. Not sure what they are yet. And a pregnant platy.

I have a 10 gallon tank with gold dust mollies (4). They were really picking on the glow fish in the big tank, so I isolated them. But they are doing well.

I have a 20 gal long tank for my three African Clawed Frogs!! I have had them about 3 years. I love them!!! Just went through an ugly infestation of nuisance snails, but I think I got them all! LOVE MY FROGS!! All 3 will eat from my fingers!

Last but not least, my newest tank, dwarf shrimp. I have red cherry amano shrimp. I have only had this tank about 6 months. I am really learning a lot. I started it as a planted tank, quickly regreted it, and tore out all the plants. I still have quite a mess, but it is getting better.

Let me know what you think! Thanks:thanks:

Greetings and welcome to the community! Sounds like the aquarium bug bit hard!!!

I adore dwarf shrimp. Look forward to seeing your tanks. Planted tank can be very easy with low light, low tech plants. Shrimp really love mosses and plants. Maybe you can try some easy things like moss, when your tank gets settled.

Back
Top Bottom