hi from new brunswick ,canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carolannkerr

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi everyone im from new brunswick canada and i currently have a 30 gallon tank with 4 guppies, 9 guppy fry and we also have a 15 gallon with a weather loach and a betta that is my daughters. I have been keeping fish for over 15 years but took a break for a couple of years as i had my son but am now getting back into the hobby, I would love to findsomeone from canada that has plants for sale

Hi carolannkerr. Welcome to AA, please enjoy our great forum. There are plenty of members on here from Canada, do they have plants for sale, not sure!!. Check out the classified section under Forum tab, then General Aquarium Forums then Classifieds. I think you can post requests there also. Happy hunting, I hope you find what you need.....

Welcome! I don't think nee members are allowed on the classifieds section until they have 15 posts and have been on the forum for 15 days. They may of changed that but I'm not sure.

Welcome! I don't think nee members are allowed on the classifieds section until they have 15 posts and have been on the forum for 15 days. They may of changed that but I'm not sure.
Good point. I wasn't aware of that. I don't use the classified section!!!

You might also like to find a Canadian forum.. there's a nice one called GTAaquaria.com.. many members selling plants. Some ship, some don't, but I will collect and ship for anyone for costs.

Back
Top Bottom