Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish are friends

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I'm new to the forum so I'll tell a little bout myself

Names kris, 28 from ramsgate,Kent (England)
Parents had a tank when I was younger and was fascinated by fish from then but only now have I been able to have my own set up. Bought my first tank 2 months ago and like a dose of man flu it has taken hold...big time and much to my wifes annoyance.
I have a 14 gallon tank which was the starting block and am currently in the process of cycling a new 110 litre tank. You are likely to see me on here panicking about things but eventually I'll be able to pass on advice to others....
I currently have
1 beautiful Siamese fighter
1 male juvenile guppy (contrary to popular belief doesnt clash with the fighter,most likely due to lack of finnage-he was part of a larger crop of guppies but they had to make way for the Betta.he refused to get in the net)
5 pepper corydoras
1 silver Bala shark
4 silver tip tetra
3 harlequin rasbora
8 glowlight tetra
2 bristlenose cat fish

Have upgraded tanks and will be moving the new fish in as soon as ready.
I'm after advice on what other fish I can have with my current crop aswell as other things I'll post up

Hey I'm new here too, but I saw your post with the Siamese Fighter and just wanted to say that I had a Siamese Fighter with Flame Tetra's and Honey Gouramis and they seemed to get along fine. Both are colorful and peaceful, just a suggestion you could look up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom