Hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NewFish1

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
First of all, Merry Christmas!
My name is Mike and I received an early Christmas gift of a new aquarium. My tank is still cycling and I'm doing my best to have patience to let it complete the cycle!!!

Glad to be a part of this forum!

Mike
:thanks:

I have 3 Zebra Danio's in a 28 gallon tank. They seem to be healthy especially if we walk up to the tank and they think they're going to be fed!!

My ammonia has been fairly steady at between the .25 & .50 reading. pH steady at 7.0, Nitrite at zero and Nitrate at around 5.0 so I guess since my ammonia is not at zero my tank is still cycling. The tank has been set up for 5 weeks with the 3 Danio's in it for about 2 weeks.

Thanks for asking!

Mike

NewFish1 said:
I have 3 Zebra Danio's in a 28 gallon tank. They seem to be healthy especially if we walk up to the tank and they think they're going to be fed!!

My ammonia has been fairly steady at between the .25 & .50 reading. pH steady at 7.0, Nitrite at zero and Nitrate at around 5.0 so I guess since my ammonia is not at zero my tank is still cycling. The tank has been set up for 5 weeks with the 3 Danio's in it for about 2 weeks.

Thanks for asking!

Mike

Are you keeping on top of your water changes mike? Seems like it, just try to keep that ammo down!

Nice to have you here, your going to learn alot wether you like it or not lol:)

Welcome to AA! We're glad you found us. :)

You're right that the tank is still cycling. Let us know if you have any questions!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom