Hopefully not more fish woes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mishyc

Aquarium Advice Activist
What's this on my neon? It is a whiteish mark on one side of his body in the middle of his red stripe IMG_0670.jpgIMG_0669.jpgIMG_0649.jpg

How is your neon? Sometimes I found a colour change early in morning as lights came on or they just had something minor going on. Beyond that, especially if they start hanging by themselves, I would suspect a bacterial infection (internal parasites also possible) - either way, best into a hospital tank.

It's acting normal, and eating normal. It takes me a while to find her because I have ten and they stay together. I think it's a female and I think I only have two females as far as I can work out. The mark hasn't changed in two days, could there have been some fighting, on mornings some chase each other?

Actually think he's male, just watching him this morning and he is with the others and active like the rest, will give a few days and see if the mark gets smaller, think there's been some fighting they all are chasing each other

I've got them crossed! Had them nearly 6 months now, first fish I've ever kept!

How’s everything else in tank I guess. I found neons pretty delicate and need a stable tank. Eventually tank flow was a bit much for them.

Everything is fine, the three remaining guppies are acting normal and the neons are schooling! When I go to the tank, they all come to see me.

The mark has gone on that fish [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom