How’s everyone’s tanks doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flaxon-Waxon

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just curious to see how many marine tanks are active on this forum and how they’re all doing? Any new tanks? Old tanks remaining stable?anything good to chat about? My tank is a constant work in progress and an ongoing thread might be fun. Cheers…

Mines a nightmare. Tore down the original tank as it was over run with bubble algae. Set up a new 40b with the same fish. My fish are all good. Lost 90% of my coral and 50% of my lr. The new tank is going through its ugly phase. Not sure how much more I have in my tank for the marine setups.

Mines a nightmare. Tore down the original tank as it was over run with bubble algae. Set up a new 40b with the same fish. My fish are all good. Lost 90% of my coral and 50% of my lr. The new tank is going through its ugly phase. Not sure how much more I have in my tank for the marine setups.

Oh no! Not fun… did you figure out the root cause of the bubble algae?

My 20 cubes going well, went a little overboard during a couple Black Friday sales so it’s a little chaotic in there rn. But used part of the ol Christmas bonus to purchase the next project so I’ll have more room in a few months

My 20 cubes going well, went a little overboard during a couple Black Friday sales so it’s a little chaotic in there rn. But used part of the ol Christmas bonus to purchase the next project so I’ll have more room in a few months

What’s the next project?

Lagoon 25, gonna try and build another negative space scape or something similar. Thinking of trying to plan it around being for a mandarin but may go the other way and do a nice sps dominant tank.

My 40b is doing great so far. Been up for 5-6ish months now.

Attachments

• C731F6BA-66A1-4A42-B7B6-04B9CE618E07.jpg
    C731F6BA-66A1-4A42-B7B6-04B9CE618E07.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 48
Lol at least it’s not as hideous as gha or bryopsis imo. Mine doesn’t seem to be spreading but not really dying either. I’m removing during water changes and it seems to be helping a bit.

I plan on getting some shrooms and other softies maybe later on I’ll get a stronger light and get some more demanding corals but I like the look of soft corals anyway

Back
Top Bottom