How do you spoil your fish ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

plecoking

Aquarium Advice Regular
Come on, you know you do it, there's no shame in it :whistle:

I give Oscar and Tinman aka (tinfoil barb) a few extra pellets in the evening. I know I shouldn't but when they look at you with their hungry eyes, what are you gonna do.

Pleco and Oto usually hand fed some zucchini and they also like apples and cantaloupe.

My red tail shark likes to bond with me so I put my hand in and it swims right up on and perches itself, almost like a cat purring.

Oddly enough, my Tiger Barbs use to shy away from my hand now they come up and get in on the action, affectionate fish once they get to know you.

I have a large molly that does the same thing, likes to be held and spoiled, she thinks she's the queen of the tank.

I think it's important quality time to stick your hand in the tank now and again just to let them know you.

Clean water and high quality food is all that's required no spoiled fish in my house. Plus if you stick your hand in some of my tanks you'll be missing some skin.

Back
Top Bottom