How does my new 10 gallon iwagumi aquascape look?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well i got my biowheel at petco so when i return it im going to get petco store credit because i have had it for over 30 days. In other news: I found $10 on the ground today while i was out! That will probably go into something aquarium.

The deep blue ones are pretty cool. I think you can get like 10 of them for $30 shipped on aquabid.

IMO I'd rather not spend a lot of money on stock. Red cherry shrimp are actually my favorite and they're cheap!

Getting my aquaclear later today! Pretty excited. Does anyone known if petco sells those fluval pre sponge filters?

No, its a piece of sponge that goes over the filter head so you dont suck up any shrimp.

So i went to return my biowheel and they wouldnt take it back because i had it for more than 30 days. I told the manager that i am done shopping at petco and petsmart is much better. Lol

How long was it since you bought it? And you didn't even use it? Dang that's not right.

Well I did use it. But i have returned a used filter there before. The manager said after 30 days he decides wether to take it or not.

Back
Top Bottom