How many softies can you name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PapaNosio

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
How many can you name?

Attachments

• image-2907342149.jpg
    image-2907342149.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 120
Hey Papa, just guessing, but here goes:
Green Clove polyps, Green Star polyps, Xenia, poss. Blue Xenia( could be light), Green Button polyps, Finger-Leather ( deflated ), Toadstool Leather, Colt coral, Elephant Ear shroom + baby ( behind Toadstool) & IDK ( top with clown)!!
Thanks for the quiz, it's fun( I know that's sad...), but home with kids on weekends and this stuff helps my sanity!!! Lol
How'd I do?

Close ups for ya. Great job on the IDing!

Attachments

• image-518215874.jpg
    image-518215874.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 79
  • image-2934068583.jpg
    image-2934068583.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 68
Was wondering what the things were to the left of the Green Clove polyps, feather duster feathers!! Couldn't really tell from first pic. What is the coral hosting the clown? Seen before but don't know what It is.

Its just a red finger leather. My maroon loved my bubble tip anemone to death so I swapped in the leather in its place and the clown took to it right away. Treats it just like its old anemone, funny thing is watching the leather close down in low light and having the clown still snuggle itself in the arms. Almost looks like the coral has snagged up dinner, but both seem very content with each other.

Back
Top Bottom