How Much Do I Feed My Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lamaseta17

Aquarium Advice Regular
I Have A 110g Tank And Am A Rookie Lol, But Im Not Sure How Much And What To Feed My Fish
I Have
Spotted Puffer Inch
Hippo Tang 5 In
Sailfin Tang 5 In
Tomato Clown 3in
Clarki Clown 3 In
2 Nemo Clown Fish
And A Snowflake Eel 8 In
Ive Been Feeding Them Tropical Flacks At 11am
And A Mix Of Frozen Krill, Frozen Marine Cusine, Frozen Emerald Entree, Imix It In A Cup 2 Pellets Of The Marine And Emerald And About 10 Krill. Let Me Know Please Or Any Adice On Other Foods

I would if it were me would feed your tank every other day and feed a sheet of seaweed selects or nori on the off days for your tangs to forage on. That is what I do for my tank.

Can't really recommend how much, but I'd feed only once a day. Also, the tangs need vegetable matter instead of just meats. Tried seaweed on a clip for them?

How are your nitrates with that much feeding? I feed only as much as they can eat in about 2 minutes and sometimes every other day.

I usually feed flakes in the morning, and at night marine cuisine. I only feed enough that will be consumed in three minutes, same with the flakes.

Cut your feedings to every other day or even every 3 days. Feed only what is consumed in a 2 - 3 minute time span. Add a half sheet of nori (sushi wrap) every other day for the tangs (veggie clip).

That should do it.

Back
Top Bottom