How much do you pay for small bristlenoses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DragonFish71 said:
I found mine at Petco for $1.99. I have them growing out now before putting them in with my angels.

There £10 at my lfs

^
around 5 dollars.
I personally wouldn't pay more than $10.00 for a juvenile (unless I was desperate). Bristlenose are common fish, and are so easy to breed.

Unless it was a rare variety e.g. Peppermint/starlight Bristlenose, most aquarium stores should have a large stock of this fish.

That's like what, ummmm 15.00 American? Give or take.

I guess it all depends on where you live. When I lived in Alaska things like bread and milk were extremely high compared to the lower 48. Those things had to be shipped up, which made it costly.

Bubble_B0y said:
^
around 5 dollars.
I personally wouldn't pay more than $10.00 for a juvenile (unless I was desperate). Bristlenose are common fish, and are so easy to breed.

Unless it was a rare variety e.g. Peppermint/starlight Bristlenose, most aquarium stores should have a large stock of this fish.

I breed my own anyway I was just wondering if it was expensive

DragonFish71 said:
That's like what, ummmm 15.00 American? Give or take.

I guess it all depends on where you live. When I lived in Alaska things like bread and milk were extremely high compared to the lower 48. Those things had to be shipped up, which made it costly.

Yeah something like that

I breed my own anyway I was just wondering if it was expensive

cool.
If you want to make a cool profit - Breed starlight or peppermint bristlenose and sell the batch (y)
you will make a hefty profit.....:whistle:

Starlight/peppermint bristlenose are no harder to keep than regular bristlenose, they are just a rarer variety (and very pretty too!)

Back
Top Bottom