How much should a stand for 180 gallon cost?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If solid wood or metal it will be several hundred dollars - as much as $500. RJ enterprise has a series of solid wood stand - i like the ones without canopy (which i dislike); these are solid wood and not particle board. For custom stand glasscages and customaquariums - but even iwth the plain steel stands these are going to be expensive to ship.
-
A lot of folks make their own but then you have to have a bit of skill et all. I personally have more money than skill.
-
avoid stands made of particle boards - which is common in chain stores - as once the coating is breached and they get wet they will fail.

If solid wood or metal it will be several hundred dollars - as much as $500. RJ enterprise has a series of solid wood stand - i like the ones without canopy (which i dislike); these are solid wood and not particle board. For custom stand glasscages and customaquariums - but even iwth the plain steel stands these are going to be expensive to ship.
-
A lot of folks make their own but then you have to have a bit of skill et all. I personally have more money than skill.
-
avoid stands made of particle boards - which is common in chain stores - as once the coating is breached and they get wet they will fail.

My RJ Enterprises stand for my 48”x18” 75 gallon was north of $800-

Price of wood has double since the pandemic - i purchased mine just before the pandemic- well about 6 months before. ALso my tank was a bit smaller.

I'd at least price glass cages and customaquariums options. I really don't know how much they are but maybe not too bad. Prices have gone up a lot the past 2 years so not the best time...

Back
Top Bottom