Howdy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jay7200

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everybody,

I'm new here but have had aquariums for years since I was a kid, my grandma got me into it way back when.

Anyway right now I have one 90 gal tank with two Raphael's one spotted one, other stripped. 2 pictus cats a big pleco and a red tail shark who i thought i was gonna have to get rid of because he used to harass the pictus cats when he was new but after a week he stopped, he still chases the pictuses sometimes but they chase him right back and it only goes on for a few seconds at a time, seems playful.

Got some plants too, don't know what they all are but I got em lol. And the filter is Fluval 406.

It's a pretty small community for the tank size but I'm always a little nervous about adding fish. But definitely want to used to have some Angels but they were old and passed away.

BTW the Pictus cats love that little circulator they go up to it and swim against it hehe. Thats actually why I got cuz they used to do the same with the Fluval output

IMG_6813.JPG

s!An7DMi-fZHDZkDwqYQ6aiwrp1i71

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Your tank sounds lovely and I hope all is going well. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom