Hydor Koralia nano, 1, 2 and so on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blindskate

Aquarium Advice Activist
Wondering, who has one? How much do you like it? And do you think it's helpful in your tank?

I love it, I got the Hydor Koralia 1 for my 20 Gallon, I was told it was too big unless I pointed it in a corner and let it bounce off the sides and my fish love it! They just sit in front of the current and let it wave through them. It's helped alot in the circulation of my water and my "red slime" has gone away with help of this and the phosphate pack I was told to buy.

I'm going to move this the the General Hardware/Equipment section.

i have a koralia 3 in a 30 and ppl said it is too much current, but i dont think so. I think its really all about how many power heads rather than one huge blower like i seem to have in mine because my left side (where the 3 is mounted - pointing to the right against the glass) is very dead as far as current goes. I am thinking of adding a small maxi jet to possibly pick up the slack.

Anyway, I like the 3 other than its large size obstructing some view and tank space.

Back
Top Bottom