I hate my light!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brunkdent

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Does anybody have a suggestion for lighting on a budget for a 29 gal 30x12x18 FOWLR tank? Eventually I will be going somewhat reef with it..Just want to get good at the fish part first..

All I have is the one flourescent light with a full hood. I can't stand the look of it and I don't like that much of the tank being blocked off. The lighting doesn't do the contents of the tank any justice either let alone the room.

THANKS!!

I have the same tank with a odyssea 4 bulb t5HO and have been very happy with it. I have several corals in my tank that are doing great with it. I think it was around $100. It is 24" but covers the 30" tank very well.

Thanks..from what I see it looks pretty good..does it just clamp to the tank somehow then? I'm sorry if thats a dumb question...I just want things as open as possible

Great! I could tell it did something. I just wasn't sure exactly what...tnx for ur input! now I just gotta save up for it lol I have bigger issues with my tank right now than lighting : (

Back
Top Bottom