I need help Identifying my african cichlids!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amirrorsj3909

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I need a little help Identifying these cichlids if at all possible! I would love to get to know all about them. Everything (name, feeding habits, and if at all possible genders)! I want to be sure i am properly caring for them and not making mistakes. If you need more information please ask and i will tell! I have included a video that I hope captures them well enough.

I will try to send a link if the video does not show. I thought I attached it.

Orange with brown is OB zebra, yellows are yellow lab. Black with yellow fin looks like acei. I'm unsure of the lighter pink ones. Maybe strawberry peacock but don't old me to that. The the zebra, labs, and acei are mbuna so their primary diet should be plant based. I feed mine zucchini, broccoli, nori sheets, and omega one cichlid flakes. While if the other ones are peacocks they like a more meaty diet.

I would recommend doing good research before you buy the cichlids in the future. You don't want to get incompatible fish that will end up killing everything else in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom