Ich devistated tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In a smaller tank corys can do just fine with 3. With shoaling fish you can be a little looser with the numbers, it's completely different than schooling, however in a bigger tank more would be best but I have 3 in my ten gallon and they love life.
Anyway..
Keep us updated as you are, I would like to hear a happy ending to this tragic tale.

Wicked thanks, and yep I agree with the above, keep us updated, you will get a happy ending with perseverance :)

Sorry to hear that! You should still take him back to at least inform that idiotic LFS worker. But like we said, there's still the bright side of being able to clear your tank properly and restocking with the correct fish and the way you want it. Good luck with it. Don't forget in the future you can always jump on the forum and double check to make sure you're purchasing a correctly labeled fish and make sure it will be compatible for your tank

Oh I will :) I went back and they wouldn't exchange him I think the car ride was just too much stress on top of the temp the ich ect. I'm glad I found the forum just wish it was before I stocked :( but I will start over soon enough the right way and a lot more research (pretty much and addict now) haha

Yeah at least you can start a fresh :)
I find I'm constantly amazed at how much detail there is in this hobby!

Back
Top Bottom