???? Ich ?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Makavelli02

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just did a water change in my 29g. After finishing my little boy pointed out that one of my neon tetras was dead in my aquaclear 50 intake. Then as I got to looking at all the fish I noticed that the crown tail betta has about four White spots on him 3 on left and one on the right. The spots are very dull in color almost like wounds. I am worried that it is ich. The tank has 12 neon tetra , 2 Corey cats , 1 bristle nose plec, 1 dojo loach and about 4 ghost shrimp. The dojo has been there for 2 months. The rest were added about 2 weeks ago and no other changes since then. Foes my betta have ich and how do I treat it.

Isolate him immediately. Are they raised?

I had a ich brake out in my 60 gallon. Treated with ich attack worked well and is organic to no harm to fish or plants. Did turn water a murky brown. Also add some aquarium salt if fiah will handle and raising temp on tank every hr a few deg to max out at 86 ? But check Google or hear. This will stop the ich from multiplying.

Before you do anything, you need to confirm if is Ich, don't over react.

Ich looks like granulated salt on the skin of your fish, so please be more specific when you said white spots, dull and like wounds.... This doesn't sound like ich to me.

I'm not an expert, but I would suggest you to post a picture, and an expert here will help you to diagnose the situation and the proper treatment.

I agree with ejar on that I first noticed ich on. A black skirted tetra looked like it was rolled in salt. A picture of what ur describing would be very helpful .

Back
Top Bottom