ID these Cichlids please and advice, help...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Udeservit

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Looking for help to understand what kind of cichlids I purchased and some advice on their compatibility. I asked all kinds of questions before i purchased them at the store but I think now after reading a fair bit on this forum the store just wanted to sell and had limited knowledge of cichlids.
Please tell me what you think about my cichlid home which has been up and running for 2 months.

Blueberry has some fin damage, i think from snow white... Snow white seems to be the ring leader but some times its hard to tell as blueberry is quite aggressive as well.

The 3 electric blue seem content and stay to themselves. I don't know what kind of electric blues these are. Some help with that would be appreciated.

Muffin is very timid and hides allot, as it's being bullied by Blueberry but no fin damage.

There is also a beautiful yellow lab in the 30 gal tank.

I want to be successful with this aquarium and if it means switching up the species i would be willing to part with a couple fishies....;(

Thanks in advance for any help i can get.

Looking for help to understand what kind of cichlids I purchased and some advice on their compatibility. I asked all kinds of questions before i purchased them at the store but I think now after reading a fair bit on this forum the store just wanted to sell and had limited knowledge of cichlids.
Please tell me what you think about my cichlid home which has been up and running for 2 months.

Blueberry has some fin damage, i think from snow white... Snow white seems to be the ring leader but some times its hard to tell as blueberry is quite aggressive as well.

The 3 electric blue seem content and stay to themselves. I don't know what kind of electric blues these are. Some help with that would be appreciated.

Muffin is very timid and hides allot, as it's being bullied by Blueberry but no fin damage.

There is also a beautiful yellow lab in the 30 gal tank.

I want to be successful with this aquarium and if it means switching up the species i would be willing to part with a couple fishies....;(

Thanks in advance for any help i can get.

Do you have photos they would help

Back
Top Bottom