Id

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lowsdime

Aquarium Advice Freak
What are these little guys I found when I turned on the room light after the tank lights had been off for a few hours

Attachments

• image-636542354.jpg
    image-636542354.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 121
X to the rescue again!! Thanks

LOL He needs to put a mask over the eyes in that pic of Marty Feldmen. :) Than every time he answers one of our questions we can all imagine the William Tell Overture playing in the background. :)

X to the rescue again!! Thanks
i have to be fast, in order to save all of these hitch hikers. there is nothing worse than seeing someone post about a reef safe creature, and then flushing it down the toilet because they didn't get a thumbs up fast enough.

i have to be fast, in order to save all of these hitch hikers. there is nothing worse than seeing someone post about a reef safe creature, and then flushing it down the toilet because they didn't get a thumbs up fast enough.

LOL So when I don't flush one quick enough and it blows out my tank I can blame you right? hehehehehe

mr_X said:

**** your eyes!!! Haha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom