Ideas?? Tank stand for 10 AND 20 gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~Shawna~

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Im going to be getting a 20 gal soon, and I will have to build a stand. But I was thinking, if I have to build a stand, I mabey should look into building one that could house my 20 ontop and my 10 on the bottom. Its still kinda hard to make solid plans tho yet as I dont know the dimensions as I havn't seen the tank yet (second hand).

But is this idea of the 20 ontop and 10 on bottom possible to do ? Any suggestions on how to build it??

ANyone know of any pictures out there of something similar?

easy enough done.
pm the outside dimensions (as close as you know of)and I will draw you one in 3D at work. then you can just fill in the rest of the dimensions. you will also need to measure how high you want the top one, and how much clearance you want between the two to be able to make the regular maintanance easy for yourself.
will also need wood sizes available that you would like to use, otherwise just the main dimensions for the tank and you can decide what size material you want to use.
otherwise there are sites around, someone else may be able to help you with that.

Back
Top Bottom