Im not sure if i can do this!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince is the purple tang and Tyson is the Harliquen Tusk. I dont know if I want to change her name to Brucette or not. How about Beyonce? (SP) Maybe I should start a poll? :mrgreen:

Nawww....Just leave it Bruce. Ever heard of "A Boy Named Sue"? She hasn't minded be Bruce up till now, why change it?

I am glad everything is working out for you Stresco. If you are short on cash and need anything, just ask. I am sure other than myself, there are alot of people that would be willing to help you out.

Mike

Chilly Willy said:
Any update on Bruce?

Well,

I closed on the house and we moved in on Monday the 20th. I moved the tank 1 week earlier to make sure I didnt get any suprises like leaks or Nitrite spikes. All looks good. The fish are eating and swimming nicely. Bruce has adapted well to his new aquascape and eating like a pig. I had a couple of small issues with a leak from one of the bulheads, the water inlet of my skimmer got clogged up, and all of my coraline algea on the back of the tank bleached out, but all in all, everything is looking good. The tank looks good in the dining room with the new paint and my old furnature. And i have a ton of growback of corals from the sale. All of the little pieces that got left behind from the mother colonies have budded out into new colonies of there own (including the aptasias :p ). I am really happy that E-bay screwed me over and i got to keep Bruce. He is really amazing to watch.

Thanks

Steve

I got him\her (really think its a him) from a LFS. They run about 1300.00 when and if you can find them. I didnt pay half that, but i bought the tank, lighting, sump, LR, sand,etc from them at the same time to keep him in. So they made their money back on drygoods.

He(She) looks like he could do some damage with those teeth!! Ever been bit? At any rate I really am glad you got to keep Bruce. Im sure someone could have put forth some time and money and taken goodcare of him, but its probably best for Bruce and you that you get to keep him!

Back
Top Bottom