ima super noobie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Faidingsignal

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hello there im Jessie. Im definately an aquarium noob. i work in the aquatics department at petsmart. i got the job b/c we also deal with birds(my personal specialty :lol: ) i had to start up a tank...i have a 10 gallon hex with 2 silver dollars, a rainbow shark,an african butterfly and a tiny peacock eel. ive also adopted my brothers tiger oscar cuz hes in college. i love all my fishes. one day i want to start a SW but for now i luv my fishies. :biglol:

Welcome to the forum!! I too love birds, and when I was 18 I worked for a year in a parrot wholesaler warehouse, caring for the birds just out of quarrantine, en route to pet stores and retailers nationwide.

I am glad to see a PetsMart employee on the board, since many, many members frequent that store, and would love to know how things work.

I am amazed at what you are keeping in your 10-gal, quite a diverse crew!

Er, fish and birds?

Okie dokie. :) Welcome to the Forums.

But do you have a bigger (much bigger) tank that you are going to move your fish to soon? Y'know...oscars 14"+, peacock eels 11"+...

lmkbubblfsh.gif

to AquariumAdvice.com!!!

FaidingSignal....

Welcome to Aquarium Advice!! I'll also echo Hypostomus....you're going to need a MUCH bigger tank soon! You're going to have some BIG fishies!!!

Back
Top Bottom