Info on Some corals?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
I think this is the right place :? anyways, I was only planning on doing a FOWLR tank (although wanted reef, but diddnt want to start with corals then have them die and have all the money go :arrow: ) anyways, I was talking to a freind last night and she told me if I wanted, she would give me some frags of Zoa's and a trumpet coral, so now im phyed (sp) and Im going to buy a new light (hopefully something like 65 watts, ) for my 29gall, and was just wondering if their was any special care for these corals? Thanks

Awesome! Thanks a ton~! So (even though it said in the articles) what nessesarily do I need to feed them ( I also plan on getting some shrooms and maybe an annemone) I am still in the "learning stage"

I have the 135 watt PC fixture on my 29 gallon. I like it alot!

You don't really need to feed them anything, honestly. They get most all of what they need from the light, and what they don't get from the light, they get from your water column. I feed my LPS corals brine shrimp, which is soaked in vitamins (selcon) about once a month only, if that.

HTH

I agree that those corals dont need anything to feed. DT explained it right as usual.

I think it is very important to learn all you can about reefkeeping before getting any corals. A good skimmer is important too.
Best of luck with your tanks

Back
Top Bottom