interesting royal gramma, plz help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J8kpin

Aquarium Advice Activist
hey guys,

i purchased a royal gramma from the fish store. i acclimated him to my 100 gallon tank and he was doing ok till i got home today. i couldn't find him. i eventually found him in a piece of lr, and he seemed ok, but was weak. i want to make sure his diet is ok. i feed him and the rest of my tank san fran bay mysis cubes. any other foods that can be recommended? idt it is tank bullying, i have 4 green chromes, 2 percale clowns, and 1 kauderns cardinal. i know that for a fact, that my 100 gal isn't overstocked. any help would be great. thx:):):):):):):fish1:

How long have you had the Gramma? By nature, they are hiders. I had the pleasure of swimming in an area that was loaded with them and they continually ditched into the rocks every time a made a move. Some, I found, with just a head sticking out of a hole.
Foods I've fed with great success were brine shrimp, flakes, and small pieces of shrimp and other crustaceans. As long as it was small, they would eat it.

Hope this helps :)

Back
Top Bottom