Intro Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jonathan Wacker

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all, I am new to keeping saltwater and to this forum, but have been interested in keeping fish for quite some time. In fact, I will soon be working on my marine biology degree. Recently, though, a friend of mine decided he wanted to try a reef tank. Naturally, this was an opportunity I couldn't just let pass me by, so with the help of a couple more experienced aquarists, we are about to start a 55 gallon reef tank. I will also be working on some smaller salt projects as well as a 10 gallon fresh tank, but no one on this site probably cares about that one.

Thanks. The initial thought was that this is a salt oriented forum, but I did then find the fresh section. Is there any way I could get into contact with a fresh water enthusiast? Id love to have some help starting up this tank.

Thanks. The initial thought was that this is a salt oriented forum, but I did then find the fresh section. Is there any way I could get into contact with a fresh water enthusiast? Id love to have some help starting up this tank.

Just post your question over there. If anything I think there are more fresh users.

Back
Top Bottom