Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mark_the_shark

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi everyone! My name is Mark. I just recently got into the hobby of keeping fish for almost one month now. There are so many possibilities that I can't wrap my head around it.

Any advice for a successful aquarium would be greatly appreciated! I am looking forward to conversing with all of you. :fish2:

Hi everyone! My name is Mark. I just recently got into the hobby of keeping fish for almost one month now. There are so many possibilities that I can't wrap my head around it.

Any advice for a successful aquarium would be greatly appreciated! I am looking forward to conversing with all of you. :fish2:
Welcome to the forum, Mark! I think you'll find folks here are willing to talk with you.

Maybe you could start by deciding on freshwater or saltwater, and go from there?

Welcome to the forum, Mark! I think you'll find folks here are willing to talk with you.

Maybe you could start by deciding on freshwater or saltwater, and go from there?
Thanks!

Ah yes, I have decided on freshwater as saltwater is a little too complicated for me as of now.

Back
Top Bottom