Is it a whale, a puffer or just a big ole piggy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdellin

Aquarium Advice Addict
Thanks Ace!

I recently adopted this green spotted puffer from Jesus. He seems happy enough... he eats like a piggy. It only took him about a second to figure out the feeding stick with frozen table shrimp.

Attachments

• fat_man_115.jpg
    fat_man_115.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 130
  • fat_man2.jpg
    fat_man2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 131
  • fat_man4.jpg
    fat_man4.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 134
What a cutie. Is that puffer a little chunky or, does it maybe just look like it in the pictures? I know they have that general shape, I had three once upon a time ago, that one just looks chunky to me.

Flutterby21782 said:
What a cutie. Is that puffer a little chunky or, does it maybe just look like it in the pictures? I know they have that general shape, I had three once upon a time ago, that one just looks chunky to me.

He's just chunky. I've seen pics online and I had one years ago in brackish water and it was also chubby, but I don't remember if it was like this one.

I do know there are three types of green spotted puffers and they all have different shapes. Maybe you had one of the other types? I'm not sure. I do love him, though, he's too cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom