Is there an tank filter for 100 gallons tanks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joeybsmooth

Aquarium Advice Freak
Sorry I meant to say IN-TANK ( not an tank).

I keep having trouble with canisters filters . I was wondering is there a in tank filter that go do like 100 gallons. That would make my life so much easier.

What is giving you headaches with your canister. I have both eheim 2215 and fluval 306 and not really any trouble with either one , the eheim would be a little easier if it had some media baskets but the both do the job for my application.

What kind do you have and whats not working for you?

You want an internal filter? Try 2 aquaclear 110's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have a FX6 and a Cascade. Both of them are just making noises but not pushing water. I have no clue what's going on to fix them.
Have you serviced them including cleaning the impeller and the cavity the impeller goes into.Any time mine have gotten noisy a good cleaning has worked for me. I didn't notice a lack of flow but after cleaning the impeller the flow definitely increased so obviously they had slowly slowed down but gradually so I really did not notice.

Ok I will try good cleaning on my Cascade, but I just got a new motor for my FX6 so I have no clue would could be up with that.
Did that include the impeller on the motor? Motor has no moving parts , the impeller is the part that moves , motor basically just a magnet coil if I am not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom