Is this a nice looking jewel cichlid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smarsh7903

Aquarium Advice Activist
Someone told me these jewels are really nice fish. The male is the front and the back is the female. I agree they are very red but are they out of the ordinary? This is a breeding pair, how much would I expect to pay for these and are they worth 20.00 (what they owner wants to sell them as).

img_1259497_0_648861b54ace10f657b89a3fcd1f7969.jpg

That one sure is RED LOLZ I would pay that for them, but just remember, when they get the feeling of breeding, there tank mates will be on danger.

I liked them too, but someone told me that they would never pay over like 5 dollars for a jewel and this guy is asking 20.00. Didn't want to be jipped. He said their spawn is red like this too.

That very expensive for a jewel, is it $20 each or for the pair? Jewels in the store rarely show the color they are cabable of. If it's $20 for the pair and the color is good I'd pay it but $20 each is a little much for jewel's.

Yeah they don't cost much, more like 2 for $7.99 where I live,
But personly this jewels look Great and they are adults....or you can go to your LFS and hope to get some that are that nice and pair off :-/
I also buy lots of saltwater fish so I just might be use to buying fish that are $20 and higher.lol

BTW: I would only get them if they are a pair :)

They are.going as paired. I decided I would get them and play with them

Sent from my X10a using Aquarium

Back
Top Bottom