Ive got babies! And Q??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CameronCade

Aquarium Advice Freak
I stripped my female for the first time for me. She had about 15. The mother is in the ten gallon outside of the breeding box. How do I know she doesn't have anymore? How long do I keep her in the 10 gallon? Do I go ahead and feed the babies tiny flakes?

Attachments

• image-1252698449.jpg
    image-1252698449.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 68
And how long does it take for a new filter pad to grow beneficial bacteria when it's beside another filter pad in a filter that has already cycle and plenty of BB?

I stripped my female for the first time for me. She had about 15. The mother is in the ten gallon outside of the breeding box. How do I know she doesn't have anymore? How long do I keep her in the 10 gallon? Do I go ahead and feed the babies tiny flakes?

You don't know for sure 15 is a good size for a first timer. You can take her out of the 10 whenever you want she's no longer necessary. Crushed up flakes will be fine for your fry.

image-990567503.jpg

I recently got over 100

You don't know for sure 15 is a good size for a first timer. You can take her out of the 10 whenever you want she's no longer necessary. Crushed up flakes will be fine for your fry. I recently got over 100
wow. That's a lot. I took the mother out because she started picking at the net where the baby's were. After I put her in the big tank, I THINK I saw one baby still in here mouth. I was so mad myself. I try to catch her but I couldn't because of all the rock. Btw how often do they breed. She is a yellow lab.

Back
Top Bottom