For Sale or trade: Java Moss and HM (baby tears)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

azmodan

Aquarium Advice Addict
Got some Java moss and Hemianthus micranthemoides ("regular" baby tears) for sale!

The Java moss bunch is quite large, easily as big as a softball. That one is ready to go for $12 shipped Priority Mail.

The HM will be comprised of 20+ stems, most will just be 2-3+ inch trimmings but some will be fully rooted (6+ inches). Again just asking for $12 shipped Priority Mail.

Also interested in trades for any unusual mosses, Ammania
sp. 'Bonsai', some of the less common crypts, bolbitis, hygros, and possibly some shrimp other than RCS.

Paypal only, US only, and my tanks do have the usual crowd of snails (pond, MTS, assassin, etc) but I will do my best to pick out hitchhikers. Mind your weather as I will not be including any cold packs. PM me if interested! Thanks!

img_2595748_0_b19f9e93c5c0295e8eb4a63bea9dac31.jpg

Where I got the Java moss from!

img_2595748_1_386a495a5cb0a46fbd9c939ba4f1921b.jpg

HM in right corner, pic is a few weeks old and it has overtaken that side of the tank haha

I will take the java moss depending on shipping cost. Also the Baby's Tears, how exactly does it grow and what type of light does it need? I ask because I will be out of town and my fishroom caretaker will have to deal with it. The java moss I am not concerned with the Baby's Tears may be doable.

Let me know and if you can cut me a little better deal that would be great. Also, I have 4 outdoor ponds as well as 18 tanks. Please email me at craigstropicals@yahoo.com

I will take the java moss depending on shipping cost. Also the Baby's Tears, how exactly does it grow and what type of light does it need? I ask because I will be out of town and my fishroom caretaker will have to deal with it. The java moss I am not concerned with the Baby's Tears may be doable.

Let me know and if you can cut me a little better deal that would be great. Also, I have 4 outdoor ponds as well as 18 tanks. Please email me at craigstropicals@yahoo.com

Sorry, Java moss was just sold but I'll likely have more a lot more in a few weeks. The HM is a stem plant that is planted in the substrate. Because it is a stem plant you can just cut the tops off, plant those, and it will grow from that. I would say that HM requires at least medium light and with some sort of fertilizer for the water column. Here's a good overview on HM and caring for it: Hemianthus micranthemoides

OK, hit me back in a few weeks on the java moss. Need enough to pull out and cover the bottom of a 10gal. I'll actually be putting it in 3 20L tanks.

Back
Top Bottom