Java moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So look for the gel and verify that is the formulation you referenced above? Next time I am at the store I will grab a tube just to be sure I have it on hand. I have heard of this but been nervous to try it :ermm: Thanks for the info.

There some Gel super glue or Gel krazy glue, I saw some at the grocery last time. I did the mistake of using liquid the first time, it mess a lot with your finger and the moss, my fingers had moss glued on it !!

Gel is for sure the best, it's what I use now to glue coral frags. I glued Java Ferns too on a DW with liquid one, it worked well, but would have been better with gel.

If your nervous about toxicity, note that cyanocrylate solidify not with air, but with water in the air. You can rinse it if it make you feel better, personally I don't rinse it and had no issues, it's instant curing glue at room temperature.

When I glue coral frags, I don't wait it dry, I just put it direct in the reef tank, and no problems !

There's a possibility you see some ugly white glue spots for the first month, but moss will eventually cover it, and diatoms will grow on the white spots, so that will hide it.

Back
Top Bottom