JBJ 28g Nano Cube w/LED question....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

XXFirefighter

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey gang... I'm jumping back into the saltwater tank gig again. I had the opportunity to get nano tank but the deal fell thru. He had a Api. outbreak and I told him how to fix and it worked, go figure lol.

So now I seen this JBJ 28g Nano Cube w/ LED's... I searched a little bit and they seem pretty new. Not sure if I wanna be the guy to try em. Unless a LFS or vendor wants to sponsor me... I can set up a web cam on it or something lol..

ANYWAY.

What's the deal with those LED's? I only had LED's as moon lights on my 65 tank. Do they give enough light and proper light for corals? Clams? Stony corals?

Anxious to get back into the groove...

i dont know anything about SW but i do know led's use less power and are pretty bright. how many watts are they?

Daylight – 25 x 3 Watt – 14K
Dawn/Dusk – 4 x 3 Watt – Actinic/466nm
Moon – 2 x 1 Watt – Nite-Vu/456nm

They say...

Our 89 watt LED system provides comparable PAR output to our 150 watt HQI – 14K canopy system, while consuming approximately 40% less energy.. Enjoy the mesmerizing shimmering of all 3 light cycles generally only found in nature.

Looks fantastic...
28g-Nano-LED-Tank1-Hi.jpg

You should be able to keep most if not all corals. Clams should do fine aswell, avoiding the croceas due to their high light requirements.

Back
Top Bottom