Jbj 30 rimless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All you did was restate what I just said. Big water change not good for sps..... 10% is a guide not a rule. I never said you have to do ten percent wc's. The question was how much water should I change. I suggested a 10% replacement because I think its safe to say if we took a pole on amount of waterchanged during regular maintenance I bet it's ten percent

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Unfortunately I think you are misunderstanding.

The information was stating how big water changes can hurt SPS, and how 10gals weren't big enough to damage like that.

Dang man your tank is coming along nicely. Get all the cool birthday presents you can while you're young. In a few more years you'll be the only one buying yourself birthday gifts. Hahaha! Growing up stinks doesn't it

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah. Haha. Going to tanks a lot now

Fish are friends not food!

Goniopora is notoriously hard to keep. I almost got a nice sized colony a while back for a good price, but decided not too.

They are also known as a flowerpot coral. I'd look into their care very carefully to make sure you can keep it.

Goniopora is notoriously hard to keep. I almost got a nice sized colony a while back for a good price, but decided not too.

They are also known as a flowerpot coral. I'd look into their care very carefully to make sure you can keep it.

Will do. I liked the zoas on it too. Lol. It was only $8 but I would like it to live of course

I have a gonipora in my tank

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

They are very sensitive to lights and has to have very good conditions to fully come out

Nice.

I got a bunch this week for my tank some Zoas and different colored Candy canes/Trumpets, one red and 2 blue and several colors of mushrooms.

I had to pass on some more complicated ones, ones I don't have to feed meaty treats... I passed up the MOST gorgeous Acan -Kinda wish I had got it to try.

Always more opportunities in the future :)

Autumn-acans are about as easy and low light as lps come :).

10 gallon- good luck with the goni, red is supposed to a bit easier than green but no first hand experience.

Autumn-acans are about as easy and low light as lps come :).

10 gallon- good luck with the goni, red is supposed to a bit easier than green but no first hand experience.

Ok. It's open after being in tank for like an hour. What do I feed it? How often?

Back
Top Bottom