Jewel chiclid question???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Olewillis

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I currently just got a 157 bow front aquarium!! My dad took down his tank and gave me everything. Uv sterilizer, biggest Ehiem filter they sell, HO lights(48 inch/36 inch). So yay!!!

I currently have 12 giant danio's in there. I ALSO have a 55 gallon tank with 4 jewel chichlids. If I put the jewel's in the 157 what else could I put in?? Also what decor(rocks, plants, driftwood) should I get?? Also what should I do to promote breeding, but nothing serious I just like it when fish are at the right condition to breed. Makes me feel like I did well.

Thanks!

You want to have sand and rocks and you mayget away with some plants. You can put rams, carp, pearlscale eartheater and a blockhead/buffalo

Olewillis said:
Anymore info you would be great!

What do you want to know? If you only want to breed the ones you have then I would only keep those and get some more. Otherwise you may end up with a mixed fish. The ones I listed above are all cichlids but you could keep other fish.

Back
Top Bottom