jlk - Thank You - great advice regarding fishless cycles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flvol77

Aquarium Advice Regular
jlk wanted to thank you again, you helped me with my 55 gallon cycle when I was stuck - took 47 days :(

I applied the ideas you gave me for my 29 gallon that I was cycling around the same time of my 55 gallon, I am happy to say it took 34 days to cycle and in the future I am sure I can cycle a tank in 30 days or less because I understand what to look for. I highly suggest if you have a question ask jlk.

My 55 gallon is up and running and the fish seem happy.

The 55 gallon has

6 Cherry Barbs 4 female and 2 males
5 Diamond Tetras
1 Stripped Raphel catfish

Will be adding

5 Boesemani Rainbows
2 Angelfish

Now any ideas on the 29 gallon? It has one piece of fake coral with a sand substrate.

Oh one more thing, listen to everyone that has had some experience and get a QT

I bought a 10 gallon all in one special from petsmart over labor day for 47 bucks, and I am glad I Quarantined my Rainbows because they got ich and it would have infected my 55 gallon tank if I would have added them at the same time.

Your welcome! Best of luck with your tanks and fish and I hope you will pass along your cycling knowledge to others! :)

I second the Thank You to Jlk also I said it before but thought I would again, also helped me with my 55

Back
Top Bottom